AutoTransTech 2016 workshop in Moscow
The event will be held from August 24 to August 27, 2016, in the suburbs (Hotel Istra Holiday).
This year, 2 technical seminars and management training for managers will be held! Also, a mini-exhibition will be held as part of the event, at which companies from the USA, Europe, Russia and Belarus will present their products, and seminar participants will be able to ask suppliers their questions.
24 AUGUST. TRAINING "MANAGEMENT AS ART"
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS IS LIMITED!
The topic of the training was chosen by the participants of the previous three trainings. The solution of conflict situations with clients (2013), Five steps of effective work (2014), Complex negotiations with subordinates (2015). The number of training participants is limited for more effective assimilation of material and development of practical skills.
Speaker: Pavel Sivozhelezov (Business coach, co-author of the book “Preparing for the Management Duel and Complicated Negotiations.” 10-year managerial experience, including the general director of a construction company, the commercial director of the MegaFon branch, the host of the Evening Club managerial struggle).
25-TH OF AUGUST. ATCR REPAIR OF HYDRAULIC TRANSFORMERS
Third torque converter repair workshop. The first seminar was held last year in Minsk, the second in Moscow; participants - more than 140 specialists from around the world: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Georgia, Lithuania, Latvia, Greece, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Germany, England, Costa Rica, Iran, Estonia, Israel and other countries.
Within the framework of the seminar, we will continue to acquaint participants with new equipment, modern methods of repair and diagnostics, and equipment manufacturers, engineers and specialists of repair companies will help us in this.
Speakers: representatives of the companies SONNAX, KINERGO, RAYBESTOS, ALTO, LuK, etc.
AUGUST 26-27. XII INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL WORKSHOP "DEVICE, REPAIR AND DIAGNOSTICS OF AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS"
Information on the most modern automatic transmissions, the latest solutions for the repair and maintenance of new transmissions, a discussion of the most pressing issues.
- UK: PhD GIMW Henney BLUEREACH / EAZY SHIFT;
- NETHERLANDS: Engineer Bosch Transmission Technology / President CVT Pushbelts Coen van Beek;
- USA: engineers of SONNAX, TRANSTAR, EXEDY, RAYBESTOS, ALTO, GFX, PRECISION, TRANSTEC;
- RUSSIA / BELORUSSIA / UKRAINE: TsAT Kazan, TRANSMATIC, MATs, APRIORI Expert, TRANSFIX, AICHINA +, KINERGO, MAKTRANS.
- Vibration and noise. The most important information from workshops in America and Australia.
- Ford solenoids. Typical problems with them, their identification.
- GM 6L45 transmission - problems, malfunctions, diagnostics and repair.
- 6T70 / 75 - problems with the speed sensor.
- 6L50 / 80/90 - problems with switching from second to third gear. Fault codes, repair.
- 6L50 / 45E - adaptive settings.
- 4T65E - Unstable Gear Shift.
- 5L40E - jamming of switching from the first to the second, low pressure in the line.
- RE5R05A - belt adjustment, solenoids
- A5SR1 / 2 - Connectors and Terminals
- JR507E - failure of the inlet clutch, idle fourth and fifth gears.
- U660 - Typical Error Codes.
- A750E / F– solenoids and control plate.
- 6F50 / 55 - pistons with couplings, PCM calibration.
- CFT30 - noises in the box. determination of faults.
- 722.9 / NAG 2– control plate and solenoids.
- ZF 8HP and 9HP - Hydraulics and TC Control. Torque converters.
- Practical solution methods for the repair of torque converters at 722.9, and 6T40.
- JF414 - Device, malfunctions, spare parts.
- Repair of control plates - practical methods using equipment, clearances, graphs, pressure (Valve body tester).
- TR580 / 690 - Subaru Boxes.
- 0B5 / 02E.
AUGUST 26-27. PRESENTATION OF THE CLUB NETWORK AUTOMATIC CLUB - CLUB OF PARTNERS OF PROFESSIONALS
Presentation of the AKPPRO Magazine (all the latest and most useful information From and For AKPP repairmen) - a special issue of the first issue of the magazine for the participants