AutoTransTech 2016 Workshop in St. Petersburg
The technical seminar “Device, Repair and Diagnostics of Automatic Transmissions” will be held from April 01 to April 2, in St. Petersburg (ParkInn Hotel from Radisson Pulkovskaya).
Information on the most modern automatic transmissions, the latest solutions for the repair and maintenance of new transmissions, a discussion of the most pressing issues.
Seminar topics and speakers:
- UK: PhD GIMW Henney BLUEREACH / EAZY SHIFT (724 DSG Mercedes; 0B5);
- USA: Steve Garrett, engineer of SONNAX company (Torque converter repair, 8-speed gearboxes 8L90, ZF8HP);
- Yuri Alexandrov Luk Schaeffler Repair solutions DCT Ford and Renault EDC from LuK;
- Repair Solutions INA Gearbox for DSG gearboxes;
- Evgeny Makushev Moscow Center for Automatic Transmissions - DSG 0BH, 0BT (assembly, disassembly, repair, problems).
The program of the seminar:
April 1 - technical workshop from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 11-30 coffee break
- 13-00 - 14-00 lunch break
- 14-00 - 18-00 continuation of the technical seminar
April 2 - 10-00 - 13-00 excursion to the Peter and Paul Fortress
- 13-30 - 14-30 lunch
- 14-30 - 18-00 sightseeing tour of St. Petersburg
- 19-00 final banquet in the Paulaner restaurant at the Park Inn by Radisson Pulkovskaya