The AutoTransTech company invites you to the international technical seminar “Device, repair and diagnostics of automatic transmissions” and offers to become an Information partner of the event.
The date of the: April 13 - 14, 2018
Location: Astana, Kazakhstan
What opportunities does the status of an Information Partner provide:
- Placement of the logo of the Information Partner (for electronic materials - with an active link) in all promotional materials of the event in the "Partners" section
- Posting information about the Partner in the social networks of AutoTransTech (VKontakte, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube)
- Placement of Partner announcements and banners on autotranstech.ru
- Carrying out mailing on the basis of "AutoTransTech" in the interests of the Information partner
- Placement of the Partner's logo in the text and video reports of the event
- Placing a banner and distributing Partner materials of an advertising nature at the venue of the event.
This list is not final and may be supplemented or modified by the initiative and mutual agreement of the Organizer and the Information partner.
What do we expect from an Information Partner:
- Placement of announcements, banners and other information about the event on the Partner's information resources (website and social networks)
- Dissemination of information about the event and its organizer - the company AutoTransTech in all available ways
- Distribution of advertising, information and reporting materials of the event on the client base of the Partner
- This list is not final and may be supplemented or modified by the initiative and mutual agreement of the Organizer and the Information partner.
All materials (company logo, banners, layouts, posters, logos, advertising modules, souvenirs) are provided by the Partner.
We will be glad to consider your proposals on the conditions for possible cooperation to create an individual package of the Information Partner.
For any questions related to the information partnership, please contact by phone +7 (929) 680-68-98 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .