VIII Technical Seminar for AutoTransTech Transmission Repair Specialists
We invite you to take part
at the VIII international technical workshop on the repair of automatic transmissions,
which will be held August 28-29, 2012, in conjunction with the 16th International Motor Show in Moscow!
The purpose of the workshop:
- Find out the latest technical information!
- Meet colleagues in the transmission industry and share your invaluable experience!
- Discover the latest developments and new products for automatic transmission repair!
- Solve controversial, problematic issues in an informal setting!
- Visit the international specialized exhibition of spare parts, equipment and maintenance of vehicles.
Specialists from America, England and Europe are invited especially for participants of the VIII Seminar: Dr. William (Bill) Henney (Great Britain, BLUEREACH), Alan Smith (Great Britain, Seal-e-Zee), Alan Gadd (UK, SUSEX AUTO PARTS), Mike De Felice (USA, Sonnax), representatives of Transtar Industries - Kevin Rozsa (USA), Alto Product Corp. - Robbie Ferguson (USA), Precission International - Scott Schneider and John Parmenter (USA) and other guests.
- Speech of sales and customer communication specialists, conflict resolution!
- “Aggregate” is a resource for professionals.
The seminar will traditionally present the latest technical literature and the most modern automatic transmission repair equipment in the "Automatic Transmission Territory" of the exhibition "MIMS powered by AUTOMECHANIKA Moscow".