IX International AutoTransTech Seminar in Moscow
Ladies and gentlemen,
waiting for you at the seminar!
This year, AutoTransTech presents the IX international technical seminar “Device, Repair and Diagnostics of Automatic Transmissions” in a new format: the best of the best world experts in the field of automatic transmission repair are ready to provide you with the most interesting and relevant information!
- The workshop will last 3 days!
- Practical exercises and activities at the College of Road Transport No. 9
- You can get information, see and ask your questions about the specialized equipment of Superflow
- Visiting the Automechanika Moscow powered by MIMS 2013 exhibition (project “ Automatic Transmission Territory” ), meeting with representatives of leading companies in the USA, Europe and Japan in the field of automatic transmission repair.
- Meeting and discussion with experts, colleagues technical issues on the diagnosis and repair of automatic transmission
- Meeting with a team of professional negotiators to work with clients!
At the seminar are present:
- ATSG President, Doctor of Technical Sciences, author of many technical textbooks and repair manuals used by WAYNE COLONNA all over the world .
- SONNAX Technical Director, Leading Specialist and Developer, Author of a number of books on repairing control panels, Lecturer at BOB WARNKE Technical University
- President of BLUEREACH, Doctor of Technical Sciences, developer of equipment and tools for automatic transmission repair WILLIAM HENNEY
- Technical Director, Alto Product Co. young specialist ROBBIE FERGUSON
- Precissions Technical Consultant: Director of Auto Tuning Repair and Tuning Testing Company, JOHN PARMENTER
- Representative of SuperFlow CHRIS MANN
- IGOR RYZOV is part of the team of effective negotiators Jim Camp (Jim Camp). The only specialist in Russia who completed a full-time course of study at Camp Negotiation Instinute (USA). The official representative of the Jim Camp Institute of Negotiations in Russia and the CIS
- Translation from English - NIKITA SHMITOV - Service Director, Stagecoach, St. Petersburg. The company has been repairing and discussing VAG group cars for over 20 years.
You are given a unique opportunity to personally ask your technical questions to the best world experts!
Preliminary list of topics:
- JF011E CVT Transmission: Dodge, Jeep, Nissan and Mitsubishi applications ( WAYNE COLONE )
- DCT450 / 470 Transmissions: Dodge, Ford, Volvo and Mitsubishi application ( WAYNE COLONE )
- 6T40 / 6T30
- DSG 7 SPEED
- ZF8HP45 ( ROBBIE FERGUSON, RONI ZELICHONOK )
- ZF8HP70 ( ROBBIE FERGUSON, RONI ZELICHONOK )
- JF613E ( ROBBIE FERGUSON, RONI ZELICHONOK )
- PRACTICAL LESSONS FOR REPAIR Control Plates 5L40E, ZF 6 Gen 1 ( BOB WARNKE )
- Information on equipment for the repair of torque converters and control panels ( CHRIS MANN )
- Information on the necessary tools and spare parts for repair
- Negotiating ( IGOR RYZOV )
- Improving the efficiency of negotiations ( IGOR RYZOV )
- Building a customer-oriented organization. Customer service and improving the quality of customer service ( IGOR RYZOV )
- Management fights ( IGOR RYZOV )
- Seminar: from 24 to 26 August 2013, Moscow
- Exhibition (project “Automatic Territory”): from 26 to 29 August, Moscow, Expocenter.
- Aug 24 Universitetskaya Hotel (8/29 Michurinsky Prospekt, Moscow)
- Aug 25 College of Road Transport No. 9 (Moscow, Keramichesky proezd, house 59)
- Aug 26 Fairgrounds "Expocenter" on Krasnaya Presnya (Moscow, Krasnopresnenskaya embankment, 14)
Avtotranstech together with the ITE exhibition company presents the 5th anniversary project “Automatic Transmission Territory” as part of the 17th Automechanika Moscow powered by MIMS exhibition of automobile parts, equipment, which will be held from August 26 to 29, 2013. at the Expocenter on Krasnaya Presnya.
The exhibition will be attended by: Exedy, Superflow, Alto, Sussex, Hydra- Test, ABT , ZF, Sonnax, Transparts, Transkit and others.
You can get a free ticket to the Automechanika Moscow powered by MIMS 2013 exhibition ( project “Automatic Transmission Territory” ). If you have applied for a seminar, we will issue you a ticket for the seminar.