“Building a sales department (service management). Employees and their motivation "
Most companies face similar difficulties and problems:
- Employees are not efficient and not stable. Competitors are ahead in development.
- For the most part, non-professionals with exaggerated requirements and with a low level of training are accepted for work (although according to the resume - mega pros).
- The training takes into account individual specificity and the ability to choose the “golden key” specifically for your business.
Five steps to effective work
Step 1: To whom do we sell services?
- Niche VS segmentation
- Where to find customers.
- Technology for building a customer base.
- Formation of a customer base
- Active customer base.
Step 2: People. Who is he, an effective professional for your company?
- Formation of a fighting team.
- Where to recruit people.
- Technology selection and training.
- The core competencies of a successful specialist.
- Three components of success: Leader; sales managers; planning and reporting system.
Step 3: Whom, how and how to motivate?
Motivation helps to solve the strategic and tactical tasks of the company.
- An effective motivation system for sales professionals.
- Performance indicators.
- KPI in Russian.
- Material and non-material motivation.
- Planning system
Step 4: How to control?
The best control system is one in which it is least dependent on the person.
- Control system
- 7 types of behavior of subordinates. The path to loyalty.
- Encouragement and punishment
Step 5: How are we developing?
Do not train sellers = do not train the hockey team. What kind of results are you waiting for?
- New customer strategy
- Customer base development
- Key customer development
- Staff development
LEADER OF TRAINING - Igor Romanovich Ryzov
He is currently working on his own projects in the field of business education and business consulting.
Included in the team of effective negotiators Jim Camp. The only specialist in Russia who completed a full-time course of study at Camp Negotiation Instinute (USA) . The official representative of the Jim Camp Institute of Negotiations in Russia and the CIS.
Specializes in: Negotiating. Improving the efficiency of negotiations. Building a customer-oriented organization. Customer service and improving the quality of customer service. Sales management. Sales performance. Management fights.
Experience in teaching business technologies since 2006. She has experience in successful cooperation with leading organizations in the field of business education: Arsenal School of Managers, Synergy Business School, Synergy University School of Business.
Leader of the Tandem Management Wrestling Club in the Synergy SB, Moscow.
Member of the Association of Technology Coaches Vladimir Tarasov.
Member of the Federation of Management Fighting . Prizewinner of the 1st Open Championship of St. Petersburg in Management Wrestling. Prizewinner of the Christmas tournament in Management Wrestling, Moscow, participant of the 4th Championship of Russia in Management Wrestling. Winner of the 1st rating tournament in Management Wrestling 2012, Moscow. Judge of the Moscow Championship and the Autumn Cup of Moscow in Management Wrestling 2012. Judge of the 5th Championship of Russia in Management Wrestling.
- Publications in the magazines “Business Environment”, “Director of the store”, Retal.ru, “Alcoholic beverages”, “Help to business”, “Business review” and others.
Business experience :
- 1997-1999 - General Director, building materials.
- 1999-2002 - Head of the department of sales, food.
- 2002-2008 - General Director, wholesale and retail trade in alcoholic beverages.
- 2008-HB - Sales Director.
- 2006-2008 - Vice - President of NO AURA (Association of Alcohol Market Participants).
- 2011 - HB - MFPU "Synergy". Trainings for students.
- 2011-NV - Partner of Synergy SB and Arsenal CM.
- Belarusian State University. Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science. Faculty of Economics and Business Technology.
- Camp Negotiation Institute . Jim Camp Institute of Negotiations (author of the bestselling book First Say NO), USA.
- Training in the methods of V.K. Tarasova ( Tallinn School of Managers ).
- Numerous continuing education courses.
Collaborated with companies:
- Belts wholesale - wholesale and retail trade in haberdashery
- AZ Company - Negotiations with retail chains. Effective collaboration - maximum results
- Business Club of Entrepreneurs Union - Training "Management Express Fights"
- TD Migdal - alcohol wholesale - A new approach to negotiations and sales.
- ADL (production and sale of sanitary equipment) - Effective sales. Tough negotiations.
- BelAgro Group of Companies (sale of agricultural equipment) - Training for managers.
- Artplast (Trading and manufacturing company, plastic products) - Effective sales
- Khabarovsk Entrepreneurship Support Fund, administration of the city of Sovetskaya Gavan - Technique of interception and retention of management + managerial fights.
- LED Zeppelin (Mining and construction) - Management fights. Training for marketers.
- M-Style (Consultant Plus) - A new approach to negotiations and sales
- Scheffler Rusland (Engineering Technology) - Sales Mastery.
- Ascott Group (building materials, adhesives KLEO) - A new approach to negotiations and sales.
- Moscow Banquet Fleet (Organization of holidays and events) - A new approach to negotiations and sales.
- LLC IVAPER (production and sale of the profile) - A new approach to negotiations and sales.
- Major express (Express delivery services) - A new approach to negotiations and sales.
- Olenta groups (textiles) - A new approach to negotiations and sales
- Bisca (Pastry Distributor) - Efficient Commercial Offer
- Utah company (high-tech equipment) - A new approach to negotiations and sales.
- Runaway Duty Free - Effective Sales
- AltaiEnergoBank - Tough negotiations
- Intercomp (outsourcing services) - Tough negotiations
- A1TIS Group of Companies (equipment for printing and copying) - Sales Art
- TPK Vostok (MAZ, KAMAZ - machinery and spare parts) - Tough negotiations
- EVRAZ - Management fights for personnel reserve
- Hypermarkets Stroygiant - negotiations in the work of the buyer, tough negotiations
- Bank of Kazan –Hard negotiations
- Veltex (Supplier of sewing accessories and equipment) - training for managers
- FarmStandard - tough negotiations
- Computer (comprehensive information services) - tough negotiations
- Coral Travel - tough negotiations
- SunMar - tough negotiations
- Renaissance Credit - Tough Negotiations
- Unit Group (computer and printing equipment) - sales technique in the face of changes
We are waiting for you at the training!